UCLA Sociology Ph.D. candidate Josefina Flores Morales is a sociology doctoral candidate at the University of California, Los Angeles. Her research interests include: social demography, race/ethnicity, immigration, and health. In this interview, she discusses her article that analyzes Twitter discourse about undocumented immigrants during COVID.

Subscribe to LA Social Science and be the first to learn more insight and knowledge from UCLA’s Division of Social Science experts and other faculty about upcoming video/audio sessions and posts about current issues.

5 replies
  1. cookie clicker
    cookie clicker says:

Highly recommend this article, I rate it 5 stars for your post. It actually what I’m thinking too. I hope that you will right more things like this topic because I love it. Thank you!

2. lisa
    lisa says:

This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post.Travel Tips

3. lisa
    lisa says:

The information you provide is incredible and I appreciate your sharing. If your system isn’t supported in wireless display , go to this website and find a simple solution to this issue.live pure cleanse