Dr. S. Michael Gaddis, assistant professor of sociology at UCLA, recently wrote an op-ed published in The Hill titled “Millennials and the Great Reckoning on Race.” He writes that although Millenials appear to support “post-racial” attitudes, their “…actions speak louder than words.”  Dr. Gaddis writes: “Unfortunately, the actions of Millennials in recent research I conducted, with Raj Ghoshal of Elon University, suggest that Millennials still engage in racial discrimination and hold deep-seated racial prejudices and stereotypes. Let’s hold off on passing out the participation trophies for a moment.”

To read his informative and thoughtful essay, click HERE.

To learn more about his research, check out this article written by Jessica Wolf for UCLA Newsroom, “Are millennials really as ‘post-racial’ as we think?

8 replies
  1. Karotçu Kim
    Karotçu Kim says:

Our company was established with a team of 3 people. Our aim was to spread the highest quality core drilling in our country by using the most innovative technologies without damaging the structures.

2010
    Service to All European Side
    Within 3 years, we enlarged our team, improved our service network and quality, and started to serve the entire European side. In this process, the feedback we received from our customers was the most encouraging for us. We have worked tirelessly to further improve this quality. We recruited the best core drillers to our team, and offered the most useful core drilling machines to our team.

2015
    Serving the Whole of Istanbul and Near Cities
    Since 2015, we have started to serve the whole of Istanbul. Our team and branches have grown and we are now ready for machine production. Our core bit welding service and diamond bit sales have started.

2. Goodtime
    Goodtime says:

This blog is an amazing blog, the contents here are always very educative and useful, the reason I make it my regular blog of visit so as to widen my knowledge every day, thanks for always sharing useful and interesting information, you can checkout this, it can be useful to you as well aaua post utme past questions for medicine

3. frsc shortlist
    frsc shortlist says:

Whoa! I really appreciate your manner of writing; most especially for sharing this knowledge facts. Fantastic skill work and the amazing effort that you’ve discuss. Well done and keep more to writing. I’m glad reading from your article. Thank you for sharing. Read further frsc shortlist

4. pwan estate
    pwan estate says:

Whoa! I really appreciate your manner of writing; most especially for sharing this knowledge facts. Fantastic skill work and the amazing effort that you’ve discuss. Well done and keep more to writing. I’m glad reading from your article. Thank you for sharing. Read further pwan estate

5. Iselify Marketplace
    Iselify Marketplace says:

Hey! Its such a sophisticated contents of blog web. Is educating and acknowledgeable to have produce this great inspiring article. I’m appreciating your humble effort for sharing. Check Iselify Marketplace

6. easy infoblog
    easy infoblog says:

Fantastic website! A lot of useful info shared here; I’m sending it to some pals and also sharing it marvelously and also thanking you in advance for writing more . I enjoyed visiting your blog post and sincerely its a nice read! check new stuff easy infoblog